|How to do:
1. Lie on your back on the floor and hook your toes under a
heavy piece of furniture. Even better, use an ab board and
hook your toes under the ankle constraints.
2. Bend your knee comfortably and keep them bent
3. Place your hands behind your head and lock your
4. Curl your head, shoulders, upper back and lower back
5. Hold the upright position for a second and reverse the
6. Resistance may be added by varying the degree of incline if
7. Do a second repetition however during this rep twist to the
8. Do a third repetition twisting to the left.
9. Continue reps straight, right, left until the end of the set.
Leave a Reply