The Kill Crunch works the entire abdominal area, however, is highly concentrated on the upper rectus abdominus.
|How to do:
1. Assume a normal crunch position. Do not lock your hands
behind your head.
2. Begin a normal crunch movement.
3. When you reach your most intense contracted position you must put all your attention into the abdominal area tensing it as hard as possible for a count of 3.
4. Keeping your abs as tense as possible slowly return to a prone position. It should take you at least 3 seconds to reach the floor.
5. When you reach the floor, keep maximum tension on the abs and repeat the motion.
6. Continue repetitions to failure.
7. After failure, rest 90 seconds and do a set of conventional crunches to failure.
Leave a Reply