|How to do:
1. Lay on your back with your feet braced against or under
a stationary object. Do not lock your hands behind your head.
2. Begin a normal sit up movement.
3. When you reach your most intense contracted position you must put all your attention into the abdominal area tensing it as hard as possible for a count of 3.
4. Keeping your abs as tense as possible slowly return to a prone position. It should take you at least 6 seconds to reach the floor.
5. When you reach the floor, keep maximum tension on the abs and repeat the motion.
6. Continue repetitions to failure.
7. After failure, rest 90 seconds and do a set of conventional sit up to failure.