|How to do:
1. Lie on your back on an inclined ab board with your head
toward the raised end.
2. Grasp the end of upper bench with your hands to stabilize your body.
3. Bend your leg 15-20 degrees or until you feel your back relax.
4. Use your abdominal muscles to raise your feet in an arc to a position directly above your head.
5. Drop your feet in a return arc until they clear the bench.
6. Repeat until the desired number of repetitions are complete.
7. Add resistance by raising the incline angle of the bench or by holding a light plate or dumbbell between your feet.
Leave a Reply