The flat bench leg raise places stress on the entire rectus abdominis however most stress is placed on the lower half. Secondary stress is also placed on the intercoastals.
|How to do:
1. Lie flat on your back on a normal exercise bench with your
hips at the lower end.
2. Hold the upper end of the bench with your hands.
3. Keeping your legs together bend your knees about 15-20
4. Use your abdominal muscles to slowly raise your feet
5. Slowly turn them to the starting position above the floor.
6. Repeat these movements until you have completed the