|How to do:
1. Sit on the floor, legs together, stretched out in front of you.
2. Keep your back erect and clasp your hands behind your head.
3. Using the power of your abs and hips try to inch across the floor for a distance of 10 feet. Do not bend your knees or get your back or arms into the movement.
4. Using your lower abs move your right hip and then your left hip and inch. Continue until you reached 10 feet or cannot move further.
5. Rest 90 seconds and repeat this movement backwards to your starting spot.
6. After you have mastered this exercise place a weight in your lap for greater resistance.