|How to do:
1. Stand upright with your feet shoulder-width apart. Place a barbell across your shoulders.
2. Take a 2-3 foot step forward. Once the stepping foot is planted, the upper body and the front knee should not move
3. Keeping the upper body vertical, dip your lower body straight down until back knee comes close to the ground.
4. Hold the tension in the front of your leg, then raise your body straight up and return to starting position.
5. You may do repeated repetitions on a single leg before switching or alternate legs.
Leave a Reply