|How to do:
1. Seated on the calf machine, Place the padded weights across your lap.
2. Your knees should be bent at a 90 degree angle.
3. Put the balls of your feet on the edge of a 4-6″ block. Your toes should be pointed forward.
4. Lower your heels as far as possible or until you notice a good stretch in the calves.
5. Raise your heels as high as possible. Focus on your calves doing all the work and hold for a few seconds.
6. Repeat until failure or until you have completed the desired number of repetitions.